• Design and develop application using Magento and ensure compliance with application development standards
• Configure, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes
• Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
• Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices
• Document the code during development to ensure maintainability
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
• Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary
- With more than 2 years development experience on Magento
- With development experience using Zend Framework, Symfony or others
- With experience on commerce platforms
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
-Experience with LAMP, WAMP or XAMP
- Experience with web services like SOAP, RESTful PHP, SOA
- Strong problem solving skills, able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and eager to learn
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.