Lead Installer - Military Veterans
Summary: Performs installation of HVAC systems and any other related HVAC Components correctly and in a timely manner with an Install Assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Being safety conscious according to all company policies
· Install HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications, which includes:
o Wiring both line and low voltage to heating and cooling equipment.
o Install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing
o Connects gas lines to equipment properly for installs
· Install sheet metal and flex duct systems in residential and light commercial buildings
· Conduct prechecks and verify all materials and equipment to a identify proper materials required for install
· Fills out appropriate paperwork based each job properly
· Premeasures jobs to identify proper material for each job
· Must be able to take proper reading on equipment and make assessments
· Additional duties may be assigned depending on the need of the company or client
· Manages and mentors Install Assistant
· Appearance – Always displays a high level of appearance suitability, often demonstrating leadership by example.
· Care and Use of Equipment – Performs all maintenance and operations check of job-related equipment.
· Career Ambition – Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it. Has committed self to achieving success.
· Courtesy – Consistently demonstrates courtesy, politeness, and good manners by showing consideration and respect for other people.
· Customer Focus – Customer satisfaction is our mission each day
· Safety – Must adhere to standard operating procedures, and follow safety protocols
Experience and Requirements:
· 2-7 years’ experience with an HVAC contractor
· Military experience in maintenance role or experience is plus
· Able to pass a background check
· Able to work overtime, nights, and weekend hours as needed
· Ability to regularly lift, push, pull, and/or move up to 100lbs
· Able to tolerate temperatures above 120 degrees for extended periods of time
· Able to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
The employee may be exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures for extended periods of time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are a representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or Ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Trane is more than 100 years old with a history of introducing leading-edge innovations that improve comfort while lowering utility costs. Legendary stories of Trane endure, including a Trane air conditioner that was almost fully submerged in the flood waters of Hurricane Floyd in 1999 but still kept running. All of the components incorporated into Trane products must meet the highest quality standards, and Trane is still the only major manufacturer that makes its own compressors.
We Bring Comfort To You & Your Family
Here at Trane and American Standard we have a made a commitment to bringing in veteran talent. We value your service, your diversity, and commitment you gave in the military, and hope you will bring that same dedication to our organization.
Work on the team of an established yet innovative and growing company delivering superior installation services to our large and diverse customer base. Enjoy the camaraderie of sharp and dedicated team players.
Please contact Robert Walker @