Weatherford BMW Berkeley is looking for an experienced full-time Client Advisor join our team!
We are a progressive, fast paced, growing company focused on a premium customer experience. At Weatherford BMW of Berkeley we offer a work environment that is drastically different than most and is fostered by great leadership, teamwork, and professionalism at all levels.
If you want to continue to build your career as a Client Advisor with a Premium Luxury brand, being a part of the Weatherford BMW team would be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Spending time with clients to determine their needs and advise vehicle options and pricing
- Test driving vehicles to demonstrate the features learned while determining the clients wants and needs
- Committing to becoming an expert in product knowledge of our vehicles and changing technology
- Working with the Sales Management team to provide quotes and explain financing options
- Use the CRM to follow up with prospective clients customers, set appointments, answer leads, follow up on portfolio and return email / voicemail throughout the day
- Follow up with sold clients to confirm their high level of satisfaction and generate referral leads
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years automotive sales experience
- Knowledge of vehicle leasing principles and basic mathematical concepts such as: add, subtract, divide, multiply, percentages, equity values, and depreciation
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees
- Learn and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales
- Follow-up with guests and employees, work well with the public, and communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet, and in person
- High attention to detail
- Must have a valid sales driver’s license and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Professional, fun, and friendly work environment with supportive management
- Paid time off
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K and employer match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
- New remodeled facility
We are a drug free/EOE/MFDV environment. As part of our hiring process we conduct a post-offer background check and drug screening.
If you feel you have the qualifications to fill this position and are interested in taking your career to the next level, please submit your resume today!
BMW Group is continuously looking for opportunities to assist our dealers with finding qualified men and women to fill open positions offered by our independently franchised dealers. The men and women who are transitioning from the military are highly skilled and capable of filling a variety of dealership roles such as technician, service advisor, client advisor and genius as well as parts advisor and office staff. BMW Group and RecruitMilitary have partnered together under the shared belief that hiring our nation’s veterans is a smart business decision as they possess many desirable skills and attributes that fit our dealer needs.