Weatherford BMW of Berkeley is looking for an entry level sales porter to join our team!
We are a progressive, fast paced, growing company focused on a premium customer experience. At Weatherford BMW of Berkeley we offer a work environment that is drastically different than most and is fostered by great leadership, teamwork, and professionalism at all levels.
If you want to jump-start your career in the Automotive Industry – with a premium brand, being a part of the Weatherford BMW team would be an excellent opportunity for you!
- Support the sales department in selling and delivering cars.
- Organizing the vehicles in all the showrooms and storage lots.
- Stocking in of new and used vehicles. This includes all the paperwork, inventorying and gassing the cars.
- Getting cars ready for delivery when sold - gassing the car and assisting detail department with sticker removal.
- Driving dealer trades, delivering cars to customers and shuttling cars as needed.
- Maintain the battery charging process and battery charging log to properly ensure batteries are charged at all times.
- Maintain decals on used cars, buyers guides/not for sale tags on cars and current sale tags in cars.
- Miscellaneous Duties: When needed - filling tires with air. Wash cars when asked or when you see that they are dirty. Helping to set up and break down events and another miscellaneous duties the dealership needs you to perform.
- If you are interested in learning how the automobile industry works - this is a great entry level position to learn about the industry with endless opportunities for advancement.
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Professional, fun, and friendly work environment with supportive management
- Excellent benefits package including 401K match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- New remodeled facility
We are a drug free/EOE/MFDV environment. As part of our hiring process we conduct a post-offer background check and drug screening.
If you feel you have the qualifications to fill this position and are interested in taking your career to the next level, please submit your cover letter and resume today!
BMW Group is continuously looking for opportunities to assist our dealers with finding qualified men and women to fill open positions offered by our independently franchised dealers. The men and women who are transitioning from the military are highly skilled and capable of filling a variety of dealership roles such as technician, service advisor, client advisor and genius as well as parts advisor and office staff. BMW Group and RecruitMilitary have partnered together under the shared belief that hiring our nation’s veterans is a smart business decision as they possess many desirable skills and attributes that fit our dealer needs.