Chapman Automotive Group is one of the largest, top performing automotive retailers across Arizona and Nevada. With over 1900 employees regionally, our workforce is a significant source of pride for our organization.
Every employee with the Chapman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success. We have been family owned & operated since 1966, and we take great pride in our reputation. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane. You are the main point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, technician scheduling, and customer service. From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others. Although High Line Automotive experience is preferred, we welcome individuals to apply who have other dealership, or independent automotive experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Health & Dental Plan
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Paid Vacations
* Employee/Family Vehicle Purchase Plan
* Clear Promotion Tracks & Flexibility to Grow Within Chapman
* Long Term Job Security
* Friendly Working Environment
* *New Hire Bonus to be paid over 36 months.
* Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently
* Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
* Previous Automotive Experience preferred
BMW Group is continuously looking for opportunities to assist our dealers with finding qualified men and women to fill open positions offered by our independently franchised dealers. The men and women who are transitioning from the military are highly skilled and capable of filling a variety of dealership roles such as technician, service advisor, client advisor and genius as well as parts advisor and office staff. BMW Group and RecruitMilitary have partnered together under the shared belief that hiring our nation’s veterans is a smart business decision as they possess many desirable skills and attributes that fit our dealer needs.