Using your custom development experience, you are responsible for building products, components and services from ground up and writing code that turns business concepts into next generation services in the Microsoft ecosystem. Your code must be secure, robust, efficient and scalable and follows development best practices.
Candidate must possess a College Degree
- At least 3 years IT experience
- Has Full Stack web development core experience. Must have experience in combination of the following front end and back end technologies.
CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front end, or CSS, frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Server side language skills primarily in .NET framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC. However, we also consider experience across similar server side language experience like Node.JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, J2EE
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies skills primarily in Microsoft SQL Server Platform. However, we also consider experience in mySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or OracleDB.
Frameworks related to their server side language of choice like, Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Preferably with experience in DevOps automation tasks like continuous build and integration, static code analysis, unit testing and deployment.
- On top of core web technologies, strongly considering candidates with additional skill experience in Microsoft SharePoint Server, Sitecore CMS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Robotic Process Automation
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.