Salt Lake City, UT
* Local family owned and operated
* In business at same location for 40+ years
* Newly remodeled, state of the art facility (completion date fall 2017)
* Hiring priority is to promote from within
* Stable workforce
* Extremely knowledgeable staff
* Positive work environment
* Committed to community involvement at all levels
* Discount on parts and service for employees
* Employee Lease Program on BMW's at a reduced rate
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick time
* 401(k) with company match
You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work on The Ultimate Driving Machine. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have previous European brand service repair experience, and are committed to Fix it Right the First Time to provide the ultimate
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
* Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
* Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
* Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
* Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
* Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
* Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
* Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
* Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
* Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
* Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random testing throughout the year
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
BMW of Murray is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salt Lake City, UT
BMW Group is continuously looking for opportunities to assist our dealers with finding qualified men and women to fill open positions offered by our independently franchised dealers. The men and women who are transitioning from the military are highly skilled and capable of filling a variety of dealership roles such as technician, service advisor, client advisor and genius as well as parts advisor and office staff. BMW Group and RecruitMilitary have partnered together under the shared belief that hiring our nation’s veterans is a smart business decision as they possess many desirable skills and attributes that fit our dealer needs.