BMW Certified Automotive Service Technician - Military Veterans
BMW Fresno is one of premier luxury brands in the greater Fresno area. We are looking for diverse and dynamic individuals who want to be part of a winning team.
BMW Fresno is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset! Over the years our employees have helped us become the go-to luxury brand in the community! If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that is continuing to grow and build new facilities, then join our team and help us grow to the next level!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Sick Leave
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* The role requires a BMW Certification. Candidates without BMW Certifications unfortunately will not be considered
* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
BMW Group is continuously looking for opportunities to assist our dealers with finding qualified men and women to fill open positions offered by our independently franchised dealers. The men and women who are transitioning from the military are highly skilled and capable of filling a variety of dealership roles such as technician, service advisor, client advisor and genius as well as parts advisor and office staff. BMW Group and RecruitMilitary have partnered together under the shared belief that hiring our nation’s veterans is a smart business decision as they possess many desirable skills and attributes that fit our dealer needs.