How do we achieve this? - Through the people we employ.
As a BMW Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future.
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
Responsibilities may include:
* Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
* Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
* Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
* Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
* Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
* Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
* Performing oil changes, brake inspections and maintenence on vehicles.
* Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work on The Ultimate Driving Machine. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have previous European brand service repair experience, and are committed to Fix it Right the First Time to provide the ultimate customer experience.
* Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
* Be 18 years of age or older.
* Valid driver’s license.
* Experience in an independent shop a plus.
* ASE certifications preferred but not required.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
BMW Group is continuously looking for opportunities to assist our dealers with finding qualified men and women to fill open positions offered by our independently franchised dealers. The men and women who are transitioning from the military are highly skilled and capable of filling a variety of dealership roles such as technician, service advisor, client advisor and genius as well as parts advisor and office staff. BMW Group and RecruitMilitary have partnered together under the shared belief that hiring our nation’s veterans is a smart business decision as they possess many desirable skills and attributes that fit our dealer needs.