• Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
• Collaborate with client and engagement executives, client group finance leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
• Complete standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
• Fulfill invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
• Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
• Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
• Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent)Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses
• Contribute to the organization as Value Creator, People Developer, and Business Operator
• Prepare and participate in meetings and training sessions
• Supervise, coach, and mentor junior analyst(s) and others
• Graduate of any Business Degree courses • Requires at least two (2) years of Finance and Accounting related experience • Good communication skills • Experience in using SAP System is an advantage • Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong City and Eastwood, Quezon City • Amenable to work in Night-Shift schedule (9PM-6AM), Monday – Friday
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.