BMW Sales Call Center / Automotive BDC - Military Veterans
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
* Must be computer literate and internet savvy – knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Strong follow-up and negotiation skills
* Prior experience as a sales representative or in a call center setting
* Must be a team player and receptive to new ideas with a “Can Do”, positive attitude
* Must be able to make and handle 50+ calls and emails per day
* Organization and the ability to complete daily task
* Competitive compensation. Salary and commission.
* Health insurance package
* Employee vehicle purchase program
* Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
BMW Group is continuously looking for opportunities to assist our dealers with finding qualified men and women to fill open positions offered by our independently franchised dealers. The men and women who are transitioning from the military are highly skilled and capable of filling a variety of dealership roles such as technician, service advisor, client advisor and genius as well as parts advisor and office staff. BMW Group and RecruitMilitary have partnered together under the shared belief that hiring our nation’s veterans is a smart business decision as they possess many desirable skills and attributes that fit our dealer needs.