- Review, draft and negotiate several types of contractual documents, including: proposals, letters of intent, contract amendments, client agreements, teaming agreements, supplier agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- Work with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation
- Represent company’s interests in negotiations with partners, suppliers and clients
- Adapt global agreements to local laws of different countries
- Analyze complex situations and advice business teams on client opportunities.
- Verify compliance with company’s policies and internal procedures
- Cooperate with local and/or international business teams and legal teams
- Apply internal tools and techniques onto assigned tasks and/or projects
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.