An Incident Management Analyst is responsible for the delivery of end to end reactive support, including healthy reactive case progression. Resources aligned directly to customer accounts / Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and own escalation handling, reporting, trending, and customer communications. Some customization may be required to help tailor the experience for each customer. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
Ongoing oversight of reactive cases
• Regular case reviews of reactive cases owned by internal support organizations to assess health and status
• Partnership with account TAM on high-risk escalations and to gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer
• Situational awareness & tracking
• Proactive risk mitigation
• Administrative casework
Driving cases to a healthy state
• Communication with internal resources for case updates and action requests
• Direct communication with customers to promote case progress where necessary
• Assisting to set the proper expectations with customers for support
• Facilitation of meetings between customers and internal support organizations to expedite actions plans and progress
• Customer facing reports
• Produce regular reports on case health metrics and status to be delivered to customers
• Participate in and prepare content for regular customer meetings
• Bachelor’s degree holder • Strong written and verbal communication in Thai and English languages • Customer Service experience is a plus • Demonstrated aptitude to learn new technologies • Develops and maintains good working relationships with others. • Recognizes different values and styles, and respects others' unique characteristics or strengths. • Initiates collaboration with others; invites others to meetings and presentations to share information. • Seeks support for collaborative activities from upper management. • Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations. • Demonstrates patience, and persistence • Consciously develops influence strategies • Self-motivated, proactive, and customer-centric attitude • Quick learner and willing to adapt to a dynamic working environment
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.