General Transaction Processing - Military Veterans
The Records Management Associate will directly support our global offices in receipt of client records. Perform predefined quality reviews of records received in all Accenture locations. Process records that meet requirements and reach out to individuals where errors or missing information may occur to make corrections and seek accurate record keeping.
• Coordinate completion of records with individuals who may be missing or have inaccurate information within their record submissions
• Operate within pre-specified SLA’s to process all record in a timely manner
• Complies with and fully understands metrics related policies and requirements
• Complies with and fully understands Operations Model related policies and procedures
• Actively participate in all process improvements stages: conceptualization, implementation and continuous process improvements
• Review contract submissions
• Review engagement closures
• Process deletion and access requests
• First Line support for queries
• Standard reporting
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
• Requires 6 months experience in admin related task in an IT, Outsourcing or Shared Services industry
• Amenable to shifting work schedule
• Willing to be assigned to different Accenture Manila offices (Eastwood, Cubao, Boni, etc.)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.