Sales Agent (Bilingual Spanish) - Texas - HA - Military Veterans
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
There are hundreds of insurance companies for you to consider when searching for an insurance career, so why should you choose Combined Insurance? A position with Combined Insurance is much more than just an insurance job - we believe it is the opportunity of a lifetime.
We're a leader in the supplemental insurance industry with a rich history, a solid financial base and a bright future ahead of us. We offer exciting insurance careers with unlimited potential for growth and a merit-based system of advancement.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for successful people to become Combined Insurance sales agents. Talented people in our sales force help us maintain our position as an industry leader in supplemental insurance.
Our field managers and support staff are a crucial part of the success of Combined Insurance. These key people help train and manage our agents to be the best they can be, focus on creating and maintaining relationships with businesses and their employees and assist our in-field staff with support from the home office.
Our growth also means we need quality people behind the scenes, in our corporate offices, to serve both our customers and our sales force. There is a variety of exciting insurance career opportunities in our corporate offices to explore.