- Timely execution of component tests, system tests, integration tests, regression tests, and performance tests in accordance with agreed test cases and test plans
- Execute scripts during regression test cycles in accordance with the agreed scope and schedule
- Maintain and expand test automation suite using Selenium 2 and Robot Framework
- Reporting bugs accurately and concisely, and timely follow up to resolution
- Render user acceptance testing support
- Accurate and timely reporting of test progress, risks & issues
- Assisting in improvement of Manila-based testing processes
- At least 3 years experience in solid software application testing or back-end testing.
- Assist on the preparation of detailed test plan based on the overall verification strategy
- Prepare test cases and test scripts to be use during the testing phase of the project
- Perform software system test Automation. E.g. sanity, functional, regression, integration and etc.
- Document results of test performed during the testing phase of the project
- Prepare test reports and report status of the testing activities
- Log and tracked defects using project defined defect tracking tools
- Advance working knowledge in SQL
- Basic working knowledge in Selenium
- Experience in working with databases. E.g.MS SQL, Oracle
- A computer science degree, engineering degree, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to effectively relate how IT solutions contribute to business results
- Capable of working through vague specifications and coordinating with relevant stakeholders to obtain clarity on expectations
- Demonstrable track record of test ownership and accountability
- Demonstrable track record of designing tests using various techniques
- Solid experience in preparation of test documents, test estimates, test execution and test reports to track progress
- Willing to work in different time zones, if needed
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.