Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Monitors FPS and contract guard radio traffic, receive emergency and non-emergency phone calls and monitor security alarm systems in Federal buildings for all US states and territories. Coordinates the approprieate response to include sending and receiving audible and distinguishing and understaning English language voice communications via radio and telephone systems.
Monitor FPS and radio traffic while coordinating the appropriate responses to emergency and non-emergency situations performing duties such as:
- Communicating audio messages via radio and telephone
- Coordinating law enforcement and public safety personnel activities
- Transferring public safety information
- Answering questions and updating client records
- Think and act quickly, calmly, and accurately in emergency situations and under stressful circumstances.
- Log all calls in database including required details of each call
- Keep additional detailed logs to maintain accurate records of alarm use, ensure officer safety, and allow for precise and efficient communications among coworkers
- Operate multi-channel radio and telephone dispatch equipment
- Access Federal, State, and local databases and maintain compliance regulations and procedures
- Assist with quality review of events created by fellow dispatchers
- Monitor alarms received and keep records based on unique accounts
- Proficiently perform administrative tasks on desktop computer and notify management of any technological issues
- Monitor in-house closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras
- Perform dispatching duties for other locations in the event of a failure
- Assist in the training of dispatcher trainees
- Routinely test alarms, communication systems, and other devices
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to work under stress and to respond to emergency communications.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Be able to handle filing and other administrative duties.
- Knowledge of a 24-hour emergency communication center including familiarity with public safety functions and concerns and of the public safety communication's environment, demands, requirements and related laws, regulations and systems.
- Computer Skills -- Utilizes a personal computer with word processing, spreadsheet and related software with reasonable speed and accuracy.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves extended periods of sitting while engaged with a computer terminal or phone.
- Must have close visual and audio acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; determining the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work; or to make general observations of facilities or structures
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
- Shift Work
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.
Constellis is a family of companies that delivers complementary mission support, integrated security, tactical training and advisory solutions to governments, multinational corporations and international organizations working in challenging environments worldwide.
Our portfolio of companies comprises ACADEMI, Edinburgh International, International Development Solutions, National Strategic Protective Services, Strategic Social, Tidewater Global Services and Triple Canopy. Each entity operates independently, maintains its own brand and implements a distinct business strategy.
We employ thousands of the industry’s most experienced and best-trained employees, most of whom are military veterans. Headquartered in the United States within the greater Washington, D.C. area, Constellis represents client interests in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
How We Do Business
At Constellis, we share an ethical approach to business and remain steadfast to our core values of integrity, dignity, excellence and teamwork. Committed to the highest standards of compliance, quality and accountability, we are a trusted partner to our employees, their families, the communities in which we operate, and the clients that we serve.
All our companies abide by an exacting code of ethics, have established records in quality performance and maintain award-winning legal and compliance departments.
Constellis supports a number of global initiatives including the International Code of Conduct for Private Security Companies, the United Nations Global Compact and Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights.
Constellis | Battle Creek, Michigan
Constellis | Battle Creek, Michigan
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Kalamazoo, Michigan
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Portage, Michigan
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) | Kalamazoo, Michigan
LafargeHolcim | Kalamazoo, Michigan
Spectrum | Kalamazoo, Michigan
Pep Boys | Portage, Michigan
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Charlotte, Michigan
Love's Travel Stops | Marshall, Michigan