• Design, develop and test applications on the iOS mobile platform
1. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
2. Minimum of 2 years experience in Objective C or 1 year experience in Swift
3. At least 2 years experience in native iOS development with experience using Storyboards, Resources, Manifest file and IPA generation
4. Minimum of 2 years experience creating rigorous tests for iOS applications
5. Extensive experience working with JSON, XML and Web-services such HTTP, REST, etc.
6. Implementation of front end design for iOS applications
7. Experience on Hybrid Application development using PhoneGap or Appcelerator is a plus
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.