• Attend to incident, request, change order and problem tickets using the agreed SLA
• Create Users and assign permissions based on the required level of database access
• Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as Oracle etc
• Design and Monitor database Backup and Restoration Strategy
• Troubleshoot various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and fix the issues.
• Document major changes to the SQL Servers and applying Service Packs
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields
b. Minimum of 3 years IT related experience
c. Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2
d. Knowledge in Failover Clustering, Database Mirroring, Backup and Restore, Optimizing Performance and T-SQL
e. Willing to work on night shift and Provide On-Call Support
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.