• Provide business and functional support to SAP modules
• Develop functional specifications related to customization/enhancement of SAP R3, FI/CO, AP, AR, FA, and BW, including but not limited to SAP and non-SAP reporting, pre-processing, extract-transform-load programs, and adjustment tools
• Assess, challenge, and document business requirements
• Facilitate requirements gathering workshops/discussions
• Analyze, provide alternatives and recommend solution to the area of finance and accounting business processes
• Perform functional testing after development completion
• Assist or Participate in ERP project implementations or modifications/enhancements
• Deliver projects on time and within the budget
• Perform optimization of system resources to improve efficiency/performance
• Establish and maintains standards
• Work with the different teams and IT partners in different parts of the world in providing services to internal clients
• Manage resources, set work priorities, lowers total cost of ownership, and engage with business regularly to understand demand and priorities
• Identify and apply continuous improvement processes for operational efficiencies, drive process integration and standardization
• Demonstrate collaborative skills with business units, project teams and other function groups
- College Degree in IT, Computer Science, Finance or Accountancy or other relevant fields
- 2 years work experience in Business Analysis and Design
- 2 years work experience as a Business Analyst in the banking or accounting domain, analyzing new applications or extension or customization of workflow, general ledger, business and regulatory reporting, or equivalent financial applications
- 3 to 5 years work experience in the IT Consulting or Financial Services industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead an operations team of IT professionals
- Demonstrated ability to deliver superior business or functional results while role-modeling Accenture core values.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationship with personnel from other cultures and backgrounds
- With high level of customer service and follow-up skills required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities
- Preferred Qualifications
1. Experience in SAP collaboration tools, implementation systems and SAP Applications such as SAP R3, FICO, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Finance and Accounting, Business Warehouse
2. Experience in Extract-Transform-Load applications or systems
3. Experience in the area of data warehousing, data analysis, and use of data modeling standards
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.