• Responsible for the following Service Delivery for particular client/clients
• Point of Contact for Channel, Client and other stakeholders
• Client Facing interaction and Client deliverables
• Service Reviews & Action items
• Client specific processes and communication internally with Ops
• DMSC & other internal reviews
• Ensure backup for self and Client Technology lead availability & coverage
• Change Management process and communication (internal and external)
• Maintain updated issue/risk log and review with senior leadership
• Continuous Improvement initiative for the client
• Responsible for account financials and cost management
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- At least 3 years experience in client facing
- With knowledge and experience with SharePoint infrastructure
- ITIL Certification
- Messaging Management
- Service Management
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.