- Read, understand and analyze client process as per the business rules as a subject matter expert.
- Execute the process accurately and timely as a hands on processor.
- Master the given process and help the team members to overcome process related queries
- Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
- Pay close attention to quality of written and verbal English skills within Team.
- Creates a logical plan, realistic estimates and schedule for an activity or project segment.
- Ensure LWIâ€™s are followed and updated regularly and train the team members on process updates.
- Ensure process controls are in place; Maintain, validate and update process documentations as applicable to ensure compliance with documentation requirements.
- Perform â€œRoot Cause Analysisâ€ on issues faces and suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation and future control.
- Must be able to propose process improvement ideas which can reduce time, improved accuracy or enhance controls
- Participates in Knowledge Transfer of any process/client and acquires in depth knowledge of process as an SME.
- Participates in various internal or client initiatives related to Process.
Must have clear understanding of the existing matrices in the process, how they are measured and improvement.
• Graduate of a 4-year course
• At least N3 Linguistic Competence Level Must have strong read and write skills in English and Japanese
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.