• Manage and maintain the company's storage-based systems and the deployment of these storage technologies
• Work with existing programmers, System Administrators and DBAs to optimize storage, Backup, Restore and Replication
• Ensure backup methods are in place and testing of FC LUNs
• Develop and maintain records for entire storage systems
• Review system performance and efficiency.
• Provide architecture and performance recommendations to DBAs and Ops.
• Conduct bottleneck evaluation to identify performance issues.
Degree or equivalent work experience in an IT Engineering field
b. Minimum of 2 years IT related experience
c. Experience in troubleshooting Windows Server, complex computing platforms, storage systems including SAN and NAS arrays, and cutting-edge technologies involving virtualization, distribution, and high availability
d. Knowledge of existing industry standards, technologies, and operational norms
e. Experience with virtualization and Microsoft technologies
f. Background in Linux, Cisco and VoIP is a plus
g. Experience with EMC storage arrays and Cisco Fabric Manager is preferred
h. Basic understanding of storage protocols such as NFDS, CIFS, iSCSI, FC, FCoE, etc, back and recovery
i. Experience in managing storage systems from vendors such as EMC, NetApp, HP, IBM, Hitachi
j. Experience in Server Operating system administration.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.