• Attend incident request, change order and problem tickets using the agreed SLA.
• Create Users and assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need
• Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as Oracle etc.
• Design database Backup and Restoration Strategy
• Monitor database backups once created and ensure that backups are being performed regularly
• From time to time recover the databases to a specific point of time, as per the requests
• Setup High-Availability as part of Disaster Recovery Strategy for the Databases
• Troubleshoot various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and fix the issues
• Monitoring and Performance Tuning; Database level (Database settings and options) and query tuning
• Document major changes to the SQL Servers
• Perform Escalated task and manage the Team in Terms of mitigation/how to adress issues
• Take charge in deployment of resources
Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other related courses
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Experience in Performance Tuning of Database, MS SQL Server
Background in Migration of Database, Back Up, Database Patching, Replication, Mirroring, Log Shipping, Failover CLustering, Restore and Recovery
Expereince in MS SQL Server 2005,2008,2012,2014
Background in SQL Server Reporting Services, Stored Procedures and TSQL
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.