•Translate the customer’s business requirements to define RPA (Robotic Process Automation) value proposition and solution scope
•Analyze client processes, and identifies RPA opportunities
•Recommend RPA approach and strategy based on analysis and client RPA maturity
•Assist Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the RPA solution
•Provide continuous advice and best practices to RPA developers and Project Manager related to delivery approach and strategy
•Facilitate team and client meetings and presentations
- Degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years experience in technology or Business Process Outsourcing as senior developer, architect or project manager working with onshore or off-shore teams
- Experience in automation that covers business acumen, time management skills and a passion for learning
- Adept at process assessments and understands applications of RPA in different business domains.
- Strong understanding of RPA concepts and market
- Process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation including RPA proof of concepts
- Expertise in at least one of market leading RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, PEGA OpenSpan, UI Path and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
- Experience in process documentation and analysis, PDD or SDDs, including specification of system requirements for business processes
- Previous experience in business analysis and process re-engineering
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Presentation skills with ability to communicate at executive level
- Previous consulting experience or equivalent education
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.