• Process design, system configuration, testing, development specification and end user training
• Develop and coach an effective user and super-user community
• Analyze complex work processes for improvement opportunities
• Anticipate key business issues, and implement comprehensive recommendations
• Build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward
• Participate in the design a high quality application architecture that meets organization’s business requirements
- At least 10 years Oracle EBS Release 11i or 12 in experience in an application support or consulting role
- 3 years supply chain or manufacturing or inventory management or financials experience
- Full cycle Oracle EBS implementation or major upgrade experience
- Expert in the setup and integration points of multiple Oracle eBusiness suite modules
- Experience with Oracle Implementation Methodology, Business Process Engineering and or similar ERP implementation methodologies
- Systems Development Life Cycle proficiency
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.