• Perform basic ETL tasks with DataStage such as:
- Extract data from various sources
- Transform data in proper format or structure
- Load transformed data to target
• Conduct Knowledge Transitions to new members of the team regarding ETL and Cognos tools
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Experience in using IBM DataStage Tool
- Preferably with skills in IBM DataStage Design and Development
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.