• Manages the Oracle e-business Suite Release 12
• Executes the following activities:
- Database refresh to non-production DB
- Work closely with affected parties to resolve issues
- On-call support based on project agreement
- Daily database health check monitoring, tuning and minor SQL reviews
- Capacity planning and execution
- Quarterly access review
- Database optimization
- Database security admin
- Deployments to production
• Assist Apps team on data verification
• Responsible in performance test planning and execution
• Apply patches as mandated by project/vendor
• Monitor and fix table locking/blocking
• Monitor alerts and fix issues
• Creates, updates, delete SSI packages and stored procedures
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Oracle DBA
- Preferably with experience using Oracle e-Business Suite Release 12
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.