• Provide customer-facing product engineering support for Office 365
- At least 7 years total IT experience
- With 1 year experience on any of the following
a. Office 365
b. MS Exchange
- Experience in a client facing role
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work on flexible schedule depending on business need
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Nice to Have
Certifications on the following
a. Office 365
b. MS Windows Server
c. MS Exchange
d. ITIL v3
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.