Areas of Interest
Hong Kong - '- - Hong Kong
• Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
• Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
• Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning, etc..
• Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
• Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
• Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
• Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
• Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
• Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
• Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Building Services Engineering is highly preferred.
• Holder of Registered Electrical Worker license A, B
• 5 years' maintenance experience in Building Services/ Facilities Management industry
• Shift Duty is required
• Intermediate English proficiency for email communication
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com .
We are in particular need of Building Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Managers. Folks that have current hands on experience with HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, PLC’s, robotics, conveyor systems, carpentry, automation, controls and/or general maintenance. And we need Managers that can direct these employees.
We have job openings in many locations here in the US. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including some matching 401K, vacation, etc. All our jobs are full-time and permanent.