The Job Fair will take place in the International Room located on Level Two of the Bell Harbor International Conference Center.
Bell Harbor International Conference Center is located at Pier 66.
FROM STREET PARKING
* Two hour street parking may be available along Alaskan Way at $4 per hour.
* Enter the International Lobby and look for the RecruitMilitary registration table.
FROM BELL STREET PIER GARAGE (2323 Elliott Avenue - also known as Art Institute of Seattle Garage)
Directions from the North:
* Take Exit 167 West Mercer Street/Fairview Ave.
* Proceed on Mercer staying to the right at the 9th Street intersection then merge onto Broad Street.
* Continue on Broad Street to Elliott Ave.
* Turn left onto Elliott Ave.
Note: Despite construction in this area, Elliott Avenue IS OPEN in both directions.
* Parking garage will be on the right after crossing Wall Street.
Directions from the South :
* Take the Madison Street/Convention Place exit.
* Turn left onto Madison Street then continue to the waterfront.
* Turn right onto Alaskan Way.
* Turn right onto Wall Street.
* Turn right onto Elliott Way and enter the parking garage immediately on the right
NOTE: Despite construction in this area, Elliott Avenue IS OPEN in both directions.
Once inside the parking garage, proceed to the 5th level to access the Skybridge.
* Once across the Skybridge, take the elevators or the stairs down to the 1st floor. There will be signage at the elevator noting RecruitMilitary to proceed to the 1st floor.
* The entrance to the registration area is located just off the elevators.
* Please click HERE for prevailing parking rates for the Bell Street Pier Garage.
USING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
* For public transportation options, click HERE to see options using moovitapp.
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources