San Diego Veterans Job Fair
November 14, 2019
Job Fair in San Diego
Mission: Career Transition - Take Charge of Tomorrow with Career Ready Prep
At 10:00 AM, DeVry University will be hosting the seminar, Mission: Career Transition.
At the event, DeVry University’s Career Services professionals will provide strategies on how to navigate a career fair, enhance your professional message and how to follow up after a career fair. Career Services professionals will also be available to answer any questions you might have about your job search.
Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com devrycc_sandiego.
Following the seminar, DeVry will be offering mints, hand sanitizer and seats to recharge at their booth. Stop by to take advantage of this recharging station and ask any additional questions you may have about your job search.
Hiring Event in San Diego, CA
42 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the Corinthian Ballroom.
Please enter the facility through the main entrance, visible from the parking lot.
There are 400 FREE parking spaces available in the main parking lot.
Please DO NOT park in spaces marked "Reserved and Private Parking Spaces" as cars parked in those spaces are at risk of being towed.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources