San Antonio Veterans Job Fair
October 13, 2022
Job Fair in San Antonio
Join us at 10:00 AM for an informative pre-event seminar, "Key Components for a Successful Job Search Strategy," presented by ACI Learning.
A veteran focused approach to identify, enhance, and strengthen your job search strategy. Topics include researching career options, identifying resources, building a strong professional network, and preparing for employer engagement.
Space is limited, so please register separately for this seminar HERE.
Hiring Event Venue in San Antonio, TX
30 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the Ballroom.
Please enter through the front door of the building.
One-way foot traffic flow will ensure you don't miss any exhibitors.
Contactless check-in and engagement with exhibitors.
There is FREE parking in the Shrine Auditorium parking lot. Please do NOT park in the designated Shrine Employee parking areas or Security parking areas.
SEE PARKING AND EVENT ENTRANCE MAP HERE.
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!