Richmond Veterans Job Fair
September 3, 2020
Job Fair in Richmond
Hiring Event in Richmond, VA
11 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the Torque Club on the 3rd floor of the Grandstand overlooking the racetrack.
Enter the Torque Club via the flagged entrance through the glass doors (not the outside stairs) at the base of the Grandstand and take the elevators to the 3rd floor.
- Pass the main parking lot and continue on Laburnum Avenue to Gate 4 where parking is complimentary. For GPS purposes, use 900 E. Laburnum Avenue as the address for Gate 4.
FROM THE NORTH Travel I-95 to Exit 82, take Chamberlayne Avenue (301), turn left at third traffic light onto Azalea Avenue, follow signs (2.5 miles). OR Travel I-95 to Exit 43 onto I-295 South. Follow I-295 to Exit 38-B – Meadowbridge Road. Travel Meadowbridge Road approximately five miles to Laburnum Avenue. Turn left on Laburnum Avenue and enter through Gate 4.
FROM THE SOUTH Travel I-95 to Exit 82 (DO NOT TAKE FAIRGROUND EXIT 76-A), at end of exit ramp turn right on Chamberlayne Avenue (301), at a second traffic light turn left onto Azalea Avenue turn right on Richmond Henrico Turnpike to Laburnum Avenue. Turn left on Laburnum Avenue and enter through Gate 4.
FROM THE WEST Travel I-64 east to Exit 186, turn left at end of exit ramp onto Laburnum Avenue, follow Laburnum about 2 miles to Richmond Raceway Complex, enter through Gate 4 off Laburnum Avenue.
FROM THE EAST Travel I-64 west to Exit 195, turn right at end of exit ramp onto Laburnum Avenue, about five miles to Richmond Raceway Complex, enter through Gate 4.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources