Raleigh Veterans Job Fair
August 15, 2019
Job Fair in Raleigh
Join us at 10:00 for the seminar “Ready, Aim, Hired: How to Make Sure Your Civilian Job Search Hits the Target -- Using Technology to Get the Right Job Faster” presented by MyComputerCareer.
This seminar is intended to show job seekers how to work smarter to secure interviews. Learn how to prepare a job search system that will create a list of target employers and how to connect with these employers to secure interviews.
Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/raleigh19_mcc.
Hiring Event in Raleigh, NC
51 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
- The Job Fair will take place on the 1st Floor of the Dail Club Level in Vaughn Towers.
- Plenty of FREE parking is available at Vaughn Towers at Carter-Finley Stadium.
- Please park near Vaughn Towers. Enter at Gate C from Trinity Road then head towards the open gate of Vaughn Towers.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources