Portland Veterans Job Fair
May 9, 2019
Job Fair in Portland
Hiring Event in Portland, OR
39 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the Columbia Falls Room on the 2nd floor. Enter through the main doors of the hotel. Signage and staff will help direct you to the 2nd floor.
Registration will be on the 2nd floor.
TriMet’s Lincoln Station and the MAX Line is just outside the hotel's front door and the Downtown Street Car is less than 3 blocks away.
There is an overnight fee of $18 for those staying at the hotel and includes unlimited in and out privileges. Day rates begin at $3 per hour or $13 for the day. Attendees who fail to obtain parking passes are subject to being ticketed and/or towed by Portland State University's Parking and Transportation Department.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources