- The Job Fair will take place in the Junior Ballroom. If using the front Convention Center entrances, proceed to the escalator or elevator to the 2nd Floor. The Junior Ballroom is located on the 2nd floor on the East side of the building. Signage will also help direct you to the room.
- Surface lot parking is available in Lot B with overflow in Lot D. Lot B is located directly across from CHI Health Center. Parking rate at time of posting was $8 per car, but is subject to change.
AVOID 10th Street due to emergency vehicles this morning
From 480E - Exit highway at 14th Street, turn left onto Capital Street, then left onto 12th Street. The entrance to Lot B is on 12th Street between Cass and Mike Fahey Streets.
From 480W - Use Exit 4 toward US 6/Dodge, turn right onto 12th St. The entrance to Lot B is on 12th Street between Cass and Mike Fahey Streets.
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources