Norfolk Veterans Job Fair
October 14, 2021
Hiring Event Venue in Norfolk, VA
8 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place at the Peter G. Decker Half Moone Center on the upper level in the Vista Room.
One-way foot traffic flow will ensure you don't miss any exhibitors. Continue circling until all exhibitors have been visited.
Have your individualized QR Code scanned by all exhibitor booths you visit.
Hourly paid parking is available at several garages within walking distance. The closest is directly across the street in the West Plume Street Garage.
Metered street parking is also available. Please note your time to avoid going over and risking a ticket.
Tide lightrail services: The MacArthur Square Station would be the most convenient. It is a 2 block walking distance. It’s located “between Bank and Atlantic Streets on the east and west and between City Hall Avenue and Plume Street on the north and south.” Candidates would walk 2 blocks west on Plume, cross the street and be at Nauticus.
Please use following link for additional details:
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and bring your mask.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Follow Event Guidelines: Adhere to all posted instructions including social distancing and one-way foot traffic.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!