- The Job Fair will take place at the Decker Half Moone Center on the upper level in the Vista Room.
FOR JOB SEEKERS ONLY Complimentary parking will be available to the first 200 Job Seekers. 100 spaces are available at TOWN POINT GARAGE (110 W Main Street) and 100 spaces are available at BOUSH STREET GARAGE (112 West City Hall Street). NOTE: These are the ONLY 2 garages at which parking passes will be honored. Parking passes will be handed out to the first 200 candidates at registration check-in and are to be presented to garage staff upon exit from the garage after the event.
Hourly paid parking is available at several garages within walking distance. The closest is directly across the street in the West Plume Street Garage.
Metered street parking is also available. Please note your time to avoid going over and risking a ticket.
Candidates are encouraged to consider using public transportation.
Tide lightrail services: The MacArthur Square Station would be the most convenient. It is a 2 block walking distance. It’s located “between Bank and Atlantic Streets on the east and west and between City Hall Avenue and Plume Street on the north and south.” Candidates would walk 2 blocks west on Plume, cross the street and be at Nauticus.
Please use following link for additional details:
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources