New York Veterans Job Fair
March 12, 2020
Job Fair in New York
Hiring Event in New York, NY
18 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
- The Job Fair will take place in the Rhinelander Gallery on the second floor of the hotel.
Public transportation is highly recommended. There is a subway station 1 block from the hotel on 7th Avenue with stops from multiple lines. B ,D, E, F, Q, R, N and 1 trains are steps away from the hotel.
Use Main Entrance to hotel on 6th Avenue.
There are multiple parking garages within one to two blocks of the hotel that are much less expensive than the hotel parking.
Note only valet parking is available at the hotel parking lot. Access is on 53rd St (westbound traffic only) and 54th street (eastbound traffic only) between 6th & 7th Ave. Traveling westbound on 53rd Street, the entrance to the garage is on the right just below the PARK sign. Traveling eastbound on 54th Street, the entrance to the garage is on the right just below the PARK sign (across from the Ziegfeld Theatre).
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources