The Job Fair will be held in full Pavilion located on the first floor of the Metropolitan Pavilion. Please enter the venue at 125 West 18th Street.
Parking in New York can be extremely expensive. We encourage the use of public transportation.
The following subway lines have stops near to Metropolitan Pavilion. Visit New York City Transit / MTA for service status, transport-related apps, and more, as well as standard subway and bus route maps.
The No. 1 train; from the 18th St. stop, walk east to 125 W. 18th St.,
The No. 2 or 3 train; from the 14th St. stop, walk uptown (north) to 18th St. and 7th Avenue; turn right onto 18th St., and proceed east to 125 W. 18th St.
The A, C, or E train; from the 14th St. stop, walk uptown (north) on 8th Avenue to 18th St.; turn right onto 18th St., then, crossing over 7th Avenue, proceed to 125 W. 18th St.
The M, F or L train; from the 14th St. stop, walk uptown (north) on 6th Avenue to 18th St., then turn left onto 18th St. and proceed to 125 W. 18th St.
The No. 4, 5, 6, Q, R, N, or W train; from the 14th St. stop at Union Square, walk uptown to 18th St. and then proceed west to 125 W. 18th St.
Parking Panda and SpotHero are examples of parking availability and reservation apps that may assist you. If you have parking-related inquiries, please contact the lot/garage directly. The information below comes from public lot/garage listings and are the closest garages to the Metropolitan Pavilion. RecruitMilitary is not responsible for such listings’ accuracy.
MP W 20 LLC 180 West 20th Street New York, NY 10011 Between 6th & 7th Ave. (212) 488-5900
Rapid Park 124 West 20th Street Between 6th & 7th Ave. (212) 627-7739 Hours: 24 Hours/7 Days a Week
587 6th Ave. 587 6th Avenue New York, NY 10001 SW crnr of 6th Ave. & 17th St. (800) 836-6666
Little Man Parking 150 West 20th Street New York, NY 10011 Between 6th & 7th Ave. (212) 627-4505
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources