New York Veterans Job Fair
April 20, 2023
Job Fair in New York
Hiring Event Venue in New York, NY
28 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
- The Job Fair will take place in the Rhinelander Gallery on the second floor of the hotel.
Public transportation is highly recommended. There is a subway station 1 block from the hotel on 7th Avenue with stops from multiple lines. B ,D, E, F, Q, R, N and 1 trains are steps away from the hotel.
Use Main Entrance to hotel on 6th Avenue.
There are multiple parking garages within one to two blocks of the hotel that are much less expensive than the hotel parking.
Note only valet parking is available at the hotel parking lot. Access is on 53rd St (westbound traffic only) and 54th street (eastbound traffic only) between 6th & 7th Ave. Traveling westbound on 53rd Street, the entrance to the garage is on the right just below the PARK sign. Traveling eastbound on 54th Street, the entrance to the garage is on the right just below the PARK sign (across from the Ziegfeld Theatre).
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
- Complete your RecruitMilitary profile
- Upload your resume to your RecruitMilitary profile
- Research the exhibitors and open jobs
- Review the venue information
- Read the in-person event FAQ
- Share this opportunity with others
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!