New Orleans Veterans Job Fair
March 21, 2019
Job Fair in New Orleans
Don't miss the 10:00 seminar, "Move in the Right Direction: Putting Your Career Goals into Action", presented by DeVry University. During this session, you'll acquire the skills needed to create your career vision and execute your specific goals in your personal and professional life. Key topics include:
- The importance of identifying specific career goals
- Employer's point of view
- Individual key values and motivators and how it directly relates to personal and professional goals
- Executing goals
Immediately put this information to use with employers! Register separately for the seminar at rmvets.com/devry_norleans.
Hiring Event in New Orleans, LA
51 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in Bienville Club Lounge.
Enter the Mercedes-Benz Superdome through the Gate A entrance on the Plaza Level. Please allow extra time upon arrival to pass through stadium security. Walk-through metal detectors may be used in effort to ensure safety and security of all guests.
Once inside, follow the RecruitMilitary signs up one escalator to access the event space.
Mercedes Benz Superdome is offering COMPLIMENTARY PARKING to all military veteran job seekers in Garage 6 located off Sugar Bowl Drive.
Once parked, from Garage 6, please access the event space through the Gate A Plaza entrance into the Superdome.
Additional Parking is available:
Champions Square Garage (pink building) @ 1400 Girod Street, New Orleans, LA 70112. This is right next to Smoothie King Arena. Please check website for prevailing parking rates.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources