Naval Base Kitsap Area Veterans Job Fair
June 1, 2023
Job Fair in Bremerton
Hiring Event Venue in Bremerton, WA
33 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the Puget Sound Ballroom of the Conference Center.
Parking is available in the Conference Center's parking garage.
Directions from South SR-3
1. Traveling South on SR 3 take the Kitsap Way exit.
2. Turn left on Kitsap Way and go under the highway.
3. Continue on straight on Kitsap Way and follow it as it curves to the right and left and becomes 6th Street.
4. Continue on 6th Street to Pacific Avenue and turn right.
5. Continue on Pacific Avenue to 2nd Street and turn left.
6. Go one block on 2nd Street to Washington Avenue.
7. Cross over Washington Avenue and enter the drive to the parking garage.
Directions from North SR-3
1. Traveling North on SR 3 take the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard/Downtown Bremerton exit.
2. Continue on exit road to Burwell Street and turn right.
3. Continue on Burwell Street to Pacific Avenue.
4. Continue on Pacific Avenue to 2nd Street and turn left.
5. Go one block on 2nd Street to Washington Avenue.
6. Cross over Washington Avenue and enter the drive to the parking garage.
Directions by Ferry (from Seattle)
1. Take the Bremerton Ferry (West) from Pier 52 in downtown Seattle (Alaskan Way).
2. Debark the ferry at Bremerton Terminal. If walking off the ferry, the conference center will be on your right.
3. If driving, travel through tunnel to Park Avenue and turn right.
4. Continue on Park Avenue to 4th Street and turn right.
5. Continue on 4th Street to Pacific Avenue and turn right.
6. Continue on Pacific Avenue to 2nd Street and turn left.
7. Go one block on 2nd Street to Washington Avenue.
8. Cross over Washington Avenue and enter the drive to the parking garage.
1. Turn right in second (Green) or third (Red) levels of the parking garage.
2. Take the elevator to Floor 1 and you will find the entrance to Kitsap Conference Center.
Event Preparation Resources
Before the Event Checklist
- Complete your RecruitMilitary profile
- Upload your resume to your RecruitMilitary profile
- Research the exhibitors and open jobs
- Review the venue information
- Read the in-person event FAQ
- Share this opportunity with others
Event Success Tips
- Be Prepared: Charge your phone and practice your elevator pitch.
- Keep an Open Mind: You never know which company has the perfect job for you.
- Work the Room: Stop by every booth and share your QR code with every organization.
- Rule of 3: Get at least three company follow-ups.
- Apply as You Network: Apply to open positions while you network with recruiters.
- Smile: Be confident. You've got this!