Minneapolis Veterans Job Fair
April 25, 2019
Job Fair in Minneapolis
Hiring Event in Minneapolis, MN
58 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the DQ Club on the 3rd level of TCF Bank Stadium.
Enter the stadium at the John & Nancy Lindahl Premium Event Entrance, located at the south west corner of the stadium between the Goldy's Locker Room store and the ticket office. The MN county names go in alphabetical order around the stadium. Enter at the Benton County Entrance.
The stadium is shaped somewhat like a horseshoe with one end open. Entrance to the event is immediately to the RIGHT of the open end of the stadium.
The Maroon lot off 6th St. SE is the closest and least expensive with 486 spots. It is adjacent to the stadium.
The Victory lot, also off 6th St. SE, is also adjacent to the stadium with 234 spots. Additional lots and garages are within 1-2 blocks of the stadium.
The Gopher lot may be used for overflow parking. Hourly rates apply.
Public transportation is also available. Stadium Village Station on the METRO Green Line is just steps away from TCF Bank Stadium! METRO Blue Line passengers can connect to the METRO Green Line at Downtown East Station (formerly Metrodome Station). Many Metro Transit buses stop near TCF Bank Stadium or connect with the Green Line as well.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources