Louisville Veterans Job Fair
July 25, 2019
Job Fair in Louisville
Hiring Event in Louisville, KY
31 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
The Job Fair will take place in the Brown & Williamson Club located on the 3rd floor from 11:00 am - 3:00 p.m.
Enter Cardinal Stadium through the Gate 6 entrance.
Please follow the RecruitMilitary signage to the elevators up to the third floor to access the Brown & Williamson Club.
FREE parking is available on the west side of Cardinal Stadium. Use parking lot entrance off Floyd Street, nearest Central Avenue. Drive straight across the lot to the far side of stadium (stadium will be on your right) prior to parking.
Park as close as you can get to the brick pillar on the south end of the building by the stationary train cars. You will enter the stadium through Gate 6.
The elevator that will take you to the Brown and Williamson Club is in the south brick pillar. Take the elevator to the third floor. Enter into the Brown & Williamson Club.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources