Job Fair at Joint Base Lewis-McChord
July 25, 2019
Job Fair in Joint Base Lewis McChord
Hiring Event in Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
62 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Acceptable Access Documentation
All attendees must possess the following item(s) or you will not be allowed access to the military installation or the Job Fair:
- Military Identification Card (Active, Reserve/Guard, Retiree ID) OR Civilian/Contractor CAC Card) OR Non-military photo ID.
- Current and compliant current driver’s license. See the following link for states with compliant licenses: REAL ID STATES.
- Current automobile registration or rental car contract.
- Current proof of automobile insurance or rental car contract.
- If your driver’s license, passport or other identification has expired or is no longer valid you "WILL NOT" be allowed to enter the post.
- As part of security measures on a military post your vehicle may be subject to inspection. This is part of the security measures against any terrorist threats. Please cooperate with security and their mission.
(NOTE: All military installations and facilities reserve the right to refuse admittance to any installation or military facility. RecruitMilitary is not responsible for local installation policies and cannot grant access or override installation policies.)
The Job Fair will take place in the Evergreen Ballroom of the American Lake Conference Center.
FREE parking is available immediately outside of the venue.
Attendees who already have a Military ID:
• From Seattle take I-5 South and take Exit 120.
• Keep right at the fork and merge onto 41st Division Drive
• Turn right on San Francisco Ave.
• Take immediate right onto NCO Beach Rd.
• The Conference Center will be 0.8 miles down on your left.
Attendees without a Military ID -- will be required to go to the Visitor Center BEFORE proceeding to the American Lake Conference Center:
Directions to Visitor's Center: * From Seattle take I-5 South and take exit 120.
* Stay left on the fork and take the second exit that goes around and under the freeway.
* Merge onto 41st Division Drive
* The Visitor Center will be 0.2 miles on the right.
Directions to Venue from Visitor's Center: * Go LEFT out of the Visitor’s Center (away from the Main Gate – which will be on your right as you leave parking lot)
* Proceed under I-5 to North Fort Gate
* Turn Right onto San Francisco Rd
* Immediately turn Right onto NCO Beach Rd
* Venue will be down on the LEFT about a 1 to 1.5 miles
* You will bear left to enter the parking lot (the road splits and oncoming traffic has a stop sign)
* If you miss that, you can continue straight and turn left at the next entrance.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources