Job Fair at Joint Base Charleston
February 21, 2019
Job Fair in ALL
Hiring Event in Joint Base Charleston, SC
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Acceptable Access Documentation
All visitors must possess the following item(s) or you will not be allowed access to the military installation or the Job Fair:
- You must present the following: Military Identification Card (Active, Reserve/Guard, Retiree ID); or Civilian/Contractor CAC Card) OR Non-military photo ID.
- Current and compliant current driver’s license. See the following link for states with compliant licenses: REAL ID STATES. If your state license is not compliant, a valid passport is acceptable.
- Current automobile registration or rental car contract.
- Current proof of automobile insurance or rental car contract.
- If your driver’s license, passport or other identification has expired or is no longer valid you "WILL NOT" be allowed to enter the post.
- As part of security measures on a military post your vehicle may be subject to inspection. This is part of the security measures against any terrorist threats. Please cooperate with security and their mission.
- The Job Fair will be held in Salons B-D of the Charleston Club. Look for registration tables in lobby area.
There is plenty of complimentary parking surrounding The Charleston Club.
The Charleston Club is located straight down Hill Blvd from the Visitor Control Center and will be on your left hand side once you cross Davis Drive.
From Charleston International Airport:
Take the access road to Michaux Parkway and turn right. Proceed to the Dorchester Road intersection and turn right onto Dorchester Road. The main gate is about 1.5 miles on the right.
From Interstate 95:
Take I-26 East to Ashley Phosphate Road, Exit 209A. Turn right onto Ashley Phosphate Road, then left onto Cross County Road and go 2.2 miles. Then turn left onto Dorchester Road, go 0.8 mile, and make a left on West Hill Boulevard.
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources