Job Fair at Fort Stewart
March 17, 2020
Job Fair in Fort Stewart
Hiring Event in Fort Stewart, GA
13 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
Acceptable Access Documentation
All visitors must possess the following item(s) or you will not be allowed access to the military installation or the Job Fair:
- You must present the following: Military Identification Card (Active, Reserve/Guard, Retiree ID); or Civilian/Contractor CAC Card) OR Non-military photo ID.
- Current and compliant current driver’s license. See the following link for states with compliant licenses: REAL ID STATES. If your state license is not compliant, a valid passport is acceptable.
- Current automobile registration or rental car contract.
- Current proof of automobile insurance or rental car contract.
- If your driver’s license, passport or other identification has expired or is no longer valid you "WILL NOT" be allowed to enter the post.
- As part of security measures on a military post your vehicle may be subject to inspection. This is part of the security measures against any terrorist threats. Please cooperate with security and their mission.
The Job Fair will take place in the Ballroom.
REMINDER this event occurs on a TUESDAY.
FREE parking is available immediately outside of the venue. View the venue and parking map
Directions from Atlanta to Club Stewart
1. Take the I-85 S ramp toward MONTGOMERY.
2. Merge onto I-285 E/GA-407 E via the exit on the LEFT toward MACON.
3. Merge onto I-75 S via EXIT 58 toward MACON.
4. Merge onto I-16 E/GA-404 E via EXIT 165 on the LEFT toward SAVANNAH.
5. Take the GA-67 exit, EXIT 127, toward PEMBROKE/FT STEWART.
6. Turn RIGHT onto GA-67.
7. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto GA- 119/GOVERNOR JOHN ADAM TREUTLEN HWY/S MAIN ST. Continue to follow GA-119 S (GATE 12).
8. Turn LEFT onto W 6TH ST.
9. Turn RIGHT onto BUNDY AVE.
10. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto HERO RD.
11. End at 1020 Hero Rd Fort Stewart, GA 31315
I-95 South From South Carolina / Savannah
1. Get off at Exit 87 (Coastal Highway/GA Hwy 17).
2. Turn left on GA Hwy 17 South.
3. Travel 4.5 miles to GA Hwy 196 West.
4. Veer to the right on GA Hwy 196 West.
5. Travel 8.9 miles to US Hwy 84 West, turn right at the T-junction.
6. Travel 4.3 miles to General Stewart Way (just past the Shoney's on the right).
7. Turn right at General Stewart Way and follow directions to the Fort Stewart main gate (GATE 1).
I-95 North From Florida
1. Get off at Exit 76 (Midway & Sunbury Rd).
2. Turn left on US Hwy 84 West.
3. Travel approx. 15 miles to General Stewart Way (just past the Shoney's on the right).
4. Turn right at General Stewart Way and follow directions to the Fort Stewart main gate (GATE 1).
Event Preparation Resources
Attend an Interview Prep Webinar
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources