Job Fair at Fort Hood
July 16, 2020
Job Fair in Fort Hood
Hiring Event in Fort Hood, TX
33 Registered Exhibitors
Upcoming Job Fair Information
Job Seeker Venue Information
For any job seeker who does NOT have an active military ID or CAC, you MUST request a base pass at the Marvin Leath Visitors Center located just off Interstate 14 (U.S. Hwy. 190) on T.J Mills Blvd Building 69012, adjacent to Fort Hood Main Gate.
The Visitor Center provides visitor access passes for non-DoD ID card holders. You can always get more information by calling the Marvin Leath visitor center at (254) 287-9909.
- The Job Fair will take place in the Grand Ballroom.
- FREE parking is available just outside of the venue.
Event Preparation Resources
Watch our Resume and Interview Prep Webinars
Event Success Tips
- Review the exhibitor list and conduct research to help you engage effectively.
- Visit every exhibitor - find the hidden opportunity that might be perfect for you.
- Take a moment to practice your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make eye contact and confidently greet each recruiter with a smile and firm handshake.
- Deliver your elevator pitch and engage in conversation.
- Get the recruiter’s contact information and ask about the best way to follow-up.
- Within 24 hours, follow-up with every company that interests you.
- Visit our resource center for additional resources